[Question #293635]: Problem with visualization of boxes in ParaView 4.0.1

Hi everybodi!

I cannot see rotation of my box when I postprocess it with paraview. If I open the contreller I can see the box star rotating after bouncing on the ground, but when I open it with paraview I the box is always in horizontal position. The problem is that I cannot use SnapshotEngine because I have to run my simuations on vesion without the graphic interface.

Can someone help me?

Thanks