Re: [Question #293669]: shear Force in a cohesive contact

behzad is still having a problem:
one update:

if I remove the following piece of the code, it behaves as expected.

      const Real maxFs = phys.normalForce.squaredNorm() * std::pow(phys.tangensOfFrictionAngle,2);
      if( phys.shearForce.squaredNorm() > maxFs ) {

        const Real ratio = sqrt(maxFs) / phys.shearForce.norm();
        phys.shearForce *= ratio;
      }

AFAIK, this piece controls the shear force. Do I need this is this type of contact?
By applying the force as explained in #1, the contact cohesion is not being broken, the force only moves the upper sphere and so contact point is moving.