Re: [Question #293955]: How to generate dense packing of aggregates

VG is still having a problem:
Hello Jerome,

Thanks for your response.

By using the above MWE script, I am able to create the cohesive bonds
the way I want which also required some tweaks.

Now, the problem is that the final packing I get is not as dense or
mechanically stable as I would prefer.

So, its only the third step in my above post: "3) apply some compression
to make the packing of aggregates denser", that I am not sure how to
pursue.

Also, once the granular sample is compressed, I would probably have to
change the location and dimension of the plates I am using to apply