Re: [Question #290129]: calculation of external work

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
As for myself, I agree with Luc and the initial author of this question.

>From my understanding of the code, the
TriaxialStressController.externalWork variable is indeed not updated for
strain controlled boundaries (this also holds for the current version,
see gitHub), whereas there is no reason for that.

I think it would thus make sense to modify the code for externalWork to
be updated outside the TriaxialStressController::controlExternalStress()
function.

Jerome