Re: [Question #294531]: Change colour of spheres when based on Movement

Yade (Python) goes through the script and executes line by line. If you
have it like that in your script (once), then it is executed just once.

To execute is regulary, use PyRunner [1] in your engines:

#########################
def colorSpheres():
  for s in O.bodies:
    s.shape.color = ....

O.engines = [
  PyRunner(iterPeriod=100,command="colorSpheres()"), # you can use
realPeriod or virtPeriod instead of irerPeriod
]

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.PyRunner