Re: [Question #294790]: YADE-1.20.0 compiled with Intel Compiler

Feng Chen is still having a problem:
Hi, Anton:

The purpose of using the intel compiler is that I intended to use the
Xeon Phi co-processor which might be able to have some speedup on openmp
(shared memory model) enabled codes (which I think YADE should be a good
candidate), in order to use it the first step is to compile with the
intel's compiler. Currently gcc does not have  support for Knights
Corner vector instructions therefore should not be used.

Is it possible to compile part of yade and run some benchmark problems
(which was true many years ago^_^) without the python interface (the
benchmark/optimization using Xeon Phi will not need python)?

Thanks

Feng