Re: [Question #294519]: Forcing InsertionSortCollider execution

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Thank you for the comment, but it seems it is not possible to actually
update verletDist during the simulation, no ?

In the above script, adding O.engines[1].verletDist=0 before the
O.step() does not lead to any new interaction. (Whereas defining
O.engines[1].verletDist=0 from the start would indeed do the trick.)

As for runEngine(), I confirm adding O.runEngine(O.engines[1]) before O.step() is enough to have a new interaction after the O.step()
However, I finally faced difficulties with this runEngine method in my actual script (the not minimal one), the particles bounds being therein not updated after a runEngine()...

(In the end, my problem is still solved with another method, but
everything is not 100% clear yet, as you see)