[Question #295225]: Cohesion Distribution

Hi All,

Would you please let me know, how can can model a cemented - 100% bonded - sample with three different material which have different level of cohesion.

 In other words  if all of the grains connected to each other - very dense sample - how the force/strength/cohesion (?) between neighbourhood grains with different material properties  will be calculated on YADE.

2- If contacts between some spheres during the compression test re-appeared. how can I write the script to prevent  taking into account  the cohesion between these particular spheres.

3- How can I introduce limitation for implying force, I mean, implying fn on sample, where fmin<fn<fmax and fmin&fmax are known.

Thanks so much
Seti