Re: [Question #295360]: Volume of meniscus

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Meniscus volumes are ... volumes ... of axisymmetric shapes. Here, it seems you want the area of a slice of such shape, with the corresponding cutting plane including the axis of symmetry.
I do not know / think there could be a relation between the two, and obviously not an equality (think of the volume of a potential cylindrical meniscus, vs the area of the corresponding rectangle..)

It seems there is a second part in your question about the orientation
of the capillary force, but I have to say I did not get it ;-)

Jerome