Re: [Question #295225]: Cohesion Distribution

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
" why C is the smallest value of cohesion between two grains ?"

=> Because the guy who wrote this piece of code had to make a choice,
and he made this choice.. Taking the min of two values is by the way a
quite "classical" choice in YADE (the same is made to determine the
friction angle of an interaction)

As for me I'm quite happy with the idea that a team of two players can
not be better than the worst player among the two, but all this is just
a matter of choice, as I said..

Thus, I won't deny you the possibility to be unhappy with the current
choice. In this case I would recommend you give a look to this
"MatchMaker" attribute to address the situations you have in mind.