Re: [Question #295531]: Cohesion/Moment only work with TriaxialCompressionEngine?

Jérôme Duriez requested more information:
Hi,

Your issue sounds rather strange to me. The data saved (by
TriaxialStateRecorder() engine) in 'WallStresses' obviously should not
be affected by the contact law used, or the choice of
TriaxialStressController vs TriaxialCompressionEngine as a boundary
controller.

Apart for the (always possible) existence of a weird bug, it may also happen that your simulation is inconsistently defined when you try to include moment law in HM or "setCohesionNow" in "Cundall-Strack".
In fact, please be more specific here as "setCohesionNow" is part of the "CohFrictMat" model (in terms of Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys -- Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment) but is not part of the "CundallStrack" model (in terms of Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys -- Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack)

In order to help us to look at your issue, a first recommendation would be to provide us with a minimal working script that is
- minimal (we do not care about VTK things, particle size distribution, and so on...)
- and working: it will be impossible for anyone to try your script because of sp.load('sp.txt'), for instance.
;-)

Jerome