Re: [Question #288004]: Using cohesion instead of Clumping

Seti is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Sorry for any inconvenience, I have tried to put more detailed in my
question as per below.

Hi All,

I am trying to model a cemented sample for compression test. The sample  is made by two materials (1- Loose sand, 2- bonder , bounding the sand grains), obviously each material has own cohesion.
Based on YADE documentation the cohesion between two material is calculated as per below
a_i=C_i min(R_1,R_2)^2, i=n,s.

However I need to choose C _max for C_i  instead of C_min.
I was told "MatchMaker" in Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys should do what I am looking for. I have tried below engine, however it does not work. Do you have any idea why the code is not working the error is as per below:

"AttributeError: No such attribute: shearCohesion."

I Just put a snip of code :

O.engines=[
        ForceResetter(),
        InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Box_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb(),Bo1_Wall_Aabb()]),
        InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(),Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Wall_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom()],        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
                [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys  (),
                [Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(normalCohesion=MatchMaker(matches=((mat1,mat2,500),(mat2,mat2,1e6))),shearCohesion=MatchMaker(matches=((mat1,mat2,50e6),(mat2,mat2,80e6))),label="cohesiveIp")], [Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin(includeMoment=True,includeAdhesion=True)],
                [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(
   useIncrementalForm=True,
   always_use_moment_law=False,
   label='cohesiveLaw')]

Thanks,