Re: [Question #295814]: MatchTracker for Cohesion

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

The above link suggests to ask concise questions, and I think it's also
good to try to write yade scripts that are as concise as possible..

The small piece of script you provided is enough to show that your
script does not follow this guideline. It seems you tried to stuff as
many "Engine things" as possible into it, in a maybe desperate attempt
to have something that works ;-)

In particular, your InteractionLoop definition is a mess, honestly.. The
doc [1] says it has been defined "from 3 lists of Ig2, Ip2, Law
functors": there should be three lists (between brackets "[..]") inside
the parenthesis of InteractionLoop(...), see for instance [2]. Here, you
have six of them...

As a general remark, I would suggest to give a very close look to [3] as
a whole

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.InteractionLoop
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#basic-dem-model
[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#base-engines