Re: [Question #295521]: contact-normal in Yade

Fu zuoguang confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Prof. Chareyre and all users,

Thanks for Yade-2016, because the fabric tensor function in it now can
be used for non-periodic cases. I tested this calculating process in two
ways, one was using 'utils.fabricTensor()' directly and the other was
using my own python codes just like

#########
def fabric_tensorcalculation(data_list):
        fabric_list = np.array([(i,i).dyadic_product() for i in data_list])
        total_fabric_tensor = sum(fabric_list) / float(len(fabric_list))
        return total_fabric_tensor
#########

They are almost the same.

my concern is exactly unnecessary, n and -n can provide the same single
fabric tensor.