Re: [Question #299971]: different results between yade and yadedaily

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Such volume is extremely small, so much that I would not be surprised it
corresponds to numeric precision. (Here, I've tried your script on two
different yade versions and I got no meniscus in both cases)

I would recommend you perform such comparisons with a much lower
capillary pressure so that you investigate measurable liquid bridges.