Re: [Question #300592]: problems when I run examples

James X proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I too have just recently started experimenting with Yade, so I
completely understand the frustration/confusion.

I don't fully know how you installed Yade, but assuming you did it the
way I did (using the pre-built for Ubuntu), you can type in "yade" or
"yadedaily" followed by whatever script file you want to run. I'm using
yadedaily because the it is more recent and will run some of the example
files that the older "yade" version does not run.

So, if I want to see something run, and assuming the example files are stored in "/trunks-master/examples", you can type in:
"yadedaily yadedaily trunk-master/examples/concrete/uniax.py" to run the example file uniax.py.

-James