[Question #313437]: how to control the strain and remeber it

    I want to control the strain and let YADE return stress. But I do not understand the O.cell.trsf and O.cell.velGrad very well. Is the value of O.cell.trsf equal to the value of multiplying O.cell.velGrad with O.run(time)? And in one model, after I use O.cell.velGrad to control the strain and do the O.run, can I use another O.cell.velGrad to control an new strain, Is the second strain starting from the first strain state? If I want to start from the first strain state, how can I do it? Can you give me some suggestions? Thank you.