[Question #340018]: Simulation of the shearbox

Hello Everybody,

I am having some issues about simulation of the shear box. When the surface was moving down, the motion is not constant. It's sounds like leaps in motion.

I have tried to change all my script to build the same program with different ways. However, the result was the same. I was wondering if anyone could help me to understand what is happening.

I am sharing one video which was produced at the ParaView (version 5.0.1) were simulated on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yu6crs6d4bpu996/AACeT41RsvgpBPmJkcX2gr7ra?dl=0

The best motion will be moving down constantly  and when the surface gets either the correct position or apply stress, the box is going to move right, like shear motion.

Do Anyone have any idea to solve this problem?

Hope getting a solution about this problem.

Best Regards,

Felipe