Re: [Question #399298]: Machmaker in CPM model

Seti is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan for kind support. I have downloaded yade from
"https://github.com/yade/trunk";

is that what you have recommended?

if yes,
1- How I can install it?
installing package was really easy just copy/past the mentioned commend lines from "https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html"; however I am not sure how should I install the source codes. would you please assist me ?

2- I have found the source code of CPM on truck and I suppose I should
change below lines to add matchmaker to control the cohesion. so dose it
mean if I do changes in "  trunk/pkg/dem/ConcretePM.hpp" and save it
then run YADE it will work?

###################
class Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys: public IPhysFunctor{
	public:
		virtual void go(const shared_ptr<Material>& pp1, const shared_ptr<Material>& pp2, const shared_ptr<Interaction>& interaction);
		FUNCTOR2D(CpmMat,CpmMat);
		DECLARE_LOGGER;
		YADE_CLASS_BASE_DOC_ATTRS(Ip2_CpmMat_CpmMat_CpmPhys,IPhysFunctor,"Convert 2 :yref:`CpmMat` instances to :yref:`CpmPhys` with corresponding parameters. Uses simple (arithmetic) averages if material are different. Simple copy of parameters is performed if the :yref:`material<CpmMat>` is shared between both particles. See :yref:`cpm-model<CpmMat>` for detals.",
			((long,cohesiveThresholdIter,10,,"Should new contacts be cohesive? They will before this iter#, they will not be afterwards. If 0, they will never be. If negative, they will always be created as cohesive (10 by default)."))
			((shared_ptr<MatchMaker>,E,,,"Instance of :yref:`MatchMaker` determining how to compute interaction's normal modulus. If ``None``, average value is used."))
		);
};

Thanks