[Question #402989]: exporting the file of properties of spheres in simulation

Hello everyone,
   Thanks a lot about your attention for answering;
I try to find special spheres from simulation, also interested the probe the way for searching properties of spheres. my question is about  ideal frame work that is there the way for exporting a file of properties of spheres of simulation (for example x,y,z,r) in originate of coordinate in frame of .txt file or like these?

          regard, Yashar.