[Question #403014]: problems occur when using plotDirections()

Dear pioneers/peers,

How are you!

I am a freshman on using YADE as my research tool. Currently, I am following the tutorial of triaxial tests (i.e. sricpt-session1.py). The simulation seems no problem at all. However, if I just add a sentence after consolidation as "from yade import utils
plotDirections()", the error confronts that is described below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 182, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "./Documents/psd-plotDirections.py", line 142, in <module>
    plotDirections()
  File "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/utils.py", line 544, in plotDirections
    d=utils.interactionAnglesHistogram(axis,mask=mask,bins=bins,aabb=aabb,sphSph=sphSph)
ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    yade._utils.interactionAnglesHistogram(int)
did not match C++ signature:
    interactionAnglesHistogram(int axis, int mask, unsigned long bins, boost::python::tuple aabb, bool sphSph, double minProjLen)

I have checked the "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/utils.py" which is absolutely fine. Please give me some help.

Thanks & regards,
Clifford