Re: [Question #402988]: terminate called after throwin an instance

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Helping to code a correct new interaction law is quite a hard task which
is not eased by the lack of information about your new
Ip2_SinterMat2_SinterMat2_SinterPhys2() (you did code it, I guess ?)

As a small piece of help, did you try with a debug version of yade ?
(let us know if you do not know what I'm speaking about)

Using the sub-stepping tool of the GUI would also help to locate what
part of the code throws the error.

General stuff being said, why did you introduce so many new arguments in
your Law2::go function ? I am unsure such thing is possible within Yade
(ie within InteractionLoop)