Re: [Question #403204]: position of spheres in periodic cell

feda is still having a problem:
Hi,
Thank you for your response, but I didn't fully understand what you mentioned in 2)
if you could explain that to me it would be appreciated. I want to obtain the positions of the spheres at the final state (after the isotropic compression, and with the obtained porosity), so what is the best method to do that?

Also, I can't tell where the problem in my loop is, knowing that the
id's of the bodies in Yade  start from 0 which means that my loop covers
all the spheres.

Thank you.
Feda