[Question #403385]: Micro and Macro relation in CPM pararmeters

In the name of God

Hello All

I am working on calibration of CPM model elastic parameters [1]. When calibrating E and nu, there is not enough information about selected E for inter particle interactions and obtained E from calibration process. Indeed i tried to create cylinder with determined E and nu, then i loaded it and computed the macro parameters (E, nu) following the procedure explained in [1]; however there was a great difference between the micro and macro E and nu?
Any suggestion? Can we set a geometry which lead to macro parameters the same as micro ones?
I have checked [2] but still the question is unresolved.

[1]: https://tel.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-00502402/document
[2]:Jan Stránský, Milan Jirásek and Václav Šmilauer "MACROSCOPIC ELASTIC PROPERTIES OF PARTICLE MODELS" ; MS’10 Prague
Proceedings of the International Conference on Modelling and Simulation 2010
22 – 25 June 2010, Prague, Czech Republic