Re: [Question #403339]: Interactions in a clump

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
In my opinion it makes little sense (no offense ;-) ) to speak of forces outside of interactions in DEM in general / Yade in particular.
So yes "the same happens with interactions as with forces"

I see your goal now, and Yade clumps are just not the right tool for
you. I would recommend instead you define your breakable particles from
cohesive aggregates of Yade bodies.

You're not the first one to perform such task with Yade, and you might get some ideas in these previous discussions (in case you do not get lost along these threads..):
(there might be others)