[Question #403684]: Access to the global coordinates of polyhedra vertices

Hi all,

I’m trying to create an oedometric test (yadedaily (2016.06a)), similar to the tutorial [1] with polyhedral particles. After gravitational deposition, to put the top plate exactly on the top of the pile, I have to access to the global coordinates of all vertices of polyhedral particles (and then find the highest). For this, I used:

ver=[i.shape.v for i in O.bodies if isinstance(i.shape,Polyhedra)]

It seems, it returns with local coordinates, instead of globals (as stated in the docs [2]). Can you help, how to get the global ones?

Thanks in advance,
Ákos

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html#oedometric-test
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=v#yade.wrapper.Polyhedra.v