[Question #403764]: How to stop YADE from exiting automatically on PBS?

Hi all,

I've been able to get my YADE script working on my university's HPC via PBS, and have managed to get it to save output files. However, the script only runs for a second or so before an auto-exit dialog appears in YADE and seems to stop the script. This is probably a simple question but how can I prevent YADE from doing this and make sure it completes the whole script?

Below is the PBS script I am using.

#!/bin/bash
#OPTIONS FOR PBS PRO ==============================================================

#PBS -P HPCA-02414-PGR
#PBS -l walltime=2:00:00
#PBS -l select=1:ncpus=2:mem=4gb
#PBS -k oe
#PBS -o gds-test
export PBS_O_PATH="$PBS_O_PATH:$HOME/YADE"

#OPTIONS FOR PBS PRO ================================================================
echo ------------------------------------------------------
echo -n 'Job is running on node '; cat $PBS_NODEFILE
echo ------------------------------------------------------
echo PBS: qsub is running on $PBS_O_HOST
echo PBS: originating queue is $PBS_O_QUEUE
echo PBS: executing queue is $PBS_QUEUE
echo PBS: working directory is $PBS_O_WORKDIR
echo PBS: execution mode is $PBS_ENVIRONMENT
echo PBS: job identifier is $PBS_JOBID
echo PBS: job name is $PBS_JOBNAME
echo PBS: node file is $PBS_NODEFILE
echo PBS: current home directory is $PBS_O_HOME
echo PBS: PATH = $PBS_O_PATH

cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR/YADE
yade -n --threads=2 gds.py
exit 0

Please let me know if you need me to provide any more information; as far as I can tell the YADE implementation and script are fine, as the code works properly outside of PBS.

Matt.