Re: [Question #403764]: How to stop YADE from exiting automatically on PBS?

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
I have no or very little idea what HPC or PBS are :-) but you do have a
O.run() which directly returns to terminal (with the simulation running
in the background), provided the terminal is "active" (like in a
"normal" interactive YADE session).

Hence I'm not surprised of the behaviour you're facing, I guess the same
would happen with yade-batch

I think adding O.wait() after O.run() may solve your problems without further changes in your script. See
https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Omega.wait
and
https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#stop-conditions

Jerome