[Question #403901]: Sample of pre-defined shaped particles

Hello everybody!

I would like to create a sample formed by particles that are sphere agglomerates with a determined shape (u-shaped).
I was thinking that I could create the particle (that is a pattern) in a scritpt and them import it in another script as many times as necessary rotating and translating the copied particles.
I don't know if it is possible or if it is an inteligente manner to do this.

Does anybody knows a function that could help me or a better way to do this?

Thanks a lot for your help and patience.

Bruna.