Re: [Question #403901]: Sample of pre-defined shaped particles

bruna is still having a problem:
Hello, Jan.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I have one question about this code. Is it possible that in instead of
the regularHexa I use a pack formed by particles that are formed by
spheres (the particle of my sample is going to be an agglomerate of
spheres). In other words, I want to create a sample that is formed by
particles made from spheres (the spheres that form one particle interact
by means of CohFrictMat interactions) and these spheres are responsable
to give a determined shape to my particles.  I am trying to simulate
breakage of particles that has an specific shape.

Once more thanks for all the help!

Bruna.