[Question #404012]: Using paraview to do the post processing of cpm material

  I am attempting to use paraview to do some post processing of a model using cpm material.

  I have some confusion as following.

[1] I want to output some results that can indicate the damage condition of the model. So which information should I be concerned, such as ‘cmpDamage’,  ‘cmpStress’ or ‘forceN’? What the specific meaning of cpmDamage and cmpStress are?

[2] I used the paraview to display the data set ‘spheres‘ and chosen cpmDamage following the 'Coloring' button. But the paraview appear error information such as ‘Warning: Range [1,10] invalid for log scaling.  Changing to [0,0]. The cpmDamage information did not save, why?
If I chosen cpmStress, it appears 'Warning: Range [0,9.31449e-05] invalid for log scaling.  Changing to [9.31449e-06,9.31449e-05].'. Can not paraview display the negative values?

[3] Can the paraview output the orientation distribution of sphere? If it can, How to do it?

[4] Can you give me some post processing example of cpm material?

Thank you.
Liu keqi