Re: [Question #403846]: JCF Contac Law

Luis Barbosa is still having a problem:
Hello Luc,

Thanks for your answer.
But it is still not clear to me why, in shear test, the value of normal also changes with possion.

Poisson values                           Max Normal reached (in shear test)
0,2                                               5,07E+05
0,3                                               2,50E+05
0,5                                               9,50E+04
0,7                                               4,90E+04
1                                                  2,50E+04

And I agree with you, with relative movement in the normal direction to
the contact it is possible to see failure due to cohesion.

Thank you for the help.
Luis