Re: [Question #404012]: Using paraview to do the post processing of cpm material

Hi Liu,

to plot orientation of **interactions**, have a look at
yade/examples/concrete/interaction-histogram.py [1] (first you need to run
uniax.py)

To plot force chain in paraview, have a look at [2]. Alternatively you can
use different software like python matplotlib to plot 2d force chain.

cheers
Jan

[1]
https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/concrete/interaction-histogram.py