Re: [Question #404135]: intRadius(aabbenlargefactor) doesn't work

weijy posted a new comment:
And some questions about "launchpad" functions:
1. How can I answer to a specific person(or “floor” like #1,#2, etc), like Jan Stránský did in #3?
2. Would it be possible to invite a specific person to answer my question? I ask this because Luc Scholtès is the author of paper [1] mention in my original question and I saw him in this "Yade answer forum" too. It would be great if he could offer some advice.

Thanks again to dear Jérôme Duriez and Jan Stránský for their precious
help.