Re: [Question #404172]: 'module' object has no attribute 'vtkExporter'

Hi Weimin,
it should be either

vtkExporter = export.VTKExporter(...)
vtkExporter.export...

or

export.VTKExporter(...).export...

anyway it is VTKExporter (with capital VTK) and it has to be initialized
(called as VTKExporter(fileName)   ) to work.

cheers