[Question #404193]: more detail instruction of yade.post2d

  I want to use yade.post2d to do some postprocessing.
  I have some questions about the yade.post2d module.

  [1] The instruction of the yade.post2d module said that it is used for projecting points from 3d to 2d. I want to know, if I use it in a cube sample, whether it projects the whole sample or just the middle slice of the sample. Can it project the specific slice or not?
  [2] Can you give me some more examples that using yade.post2d except uniax-post.py and interaction-histogram.py? I want to know more detail usage about flattener.planar and flattener.normal.

Thank you.
Liu keqi