Re: [Question #404361]: using randomDensePack meets error

see [1] and my last answer, I guess your computer cannot reserve so much
memory for all particles. Your predicate is 1x1x1=1m3, your particle radius
is 2e-3. Considering spheres as cubes (in reality there would be more
spheres), it would be 1/(2e-3^3)=1/8e-9 approx 1.25e8 particles. I have
tried now and approx 1,400,000 particles took 2 GB RAM. So for your
simulation you would need roughly 180 GB RAM.. This is the problem :-)

cheers
Jan

[1] http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/vector/vector/reserve/
​