Re: [Question #404417]: Generate a specific number of spheres in the empty spaces of a created loose pack

amir is still having a problem:
The SpherePack included bigger particles (2 mm) plays the role of filter in my simulation. Then, a layer of small particles (.2 mm) are created at the top of the filter layer and some downward forces, such as gravity and drag force, are applied on particles to induce them pass through the filter particles. In fact, it simulates an internal erosion. Having completed each time-step , the sample involves a new set of filter and small particles.
Now, I am developing a new algorithm. In this algorithm, porosity of the sample controlled by smaller particles need to be edited. Hence, exact number of small particles should be added randomly into the filter layer when less porosity in layer is required. So, I need to find a way to generate desired number of small particles in empty spaces of sample loaded from previous time-step.

for c,r in sp:
   if cInOBodies():

Could you explain more these two command lines because I could not find
it in Yade document.

Thanks for your continued support,
Amir