Re: [Question #404651]: missing: PY_minieigen (already installed minieigen)

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
> Thanks a lot for your suggestion. python -c "import minieigen"gives me
> an error,
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
> ImportError: libboost_python.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> Shall I install boost_python? I have not figured out how to do it.

That just means that you did not install minieigen. See log messages during
minieigen install and do not ignore them. Ask your system administrator
to install libboost_python.

Regards

Anton