[Question #406741]: random dense packing with bidisperse particles in Yade

Dear all,

I want to generate a random dense packing containing particles with two different radii, can I do it in Yade? We did a lot of search, and found some articles saying that they used Yade to generate bidisperse dense packing, for example,
http://nile.physics.ncsu.edu/pub/Publications/papers/Puckett-2011-LOV.pdf
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1006.3790.pdf

But we cannot figure out how to use randomDensePack() and randomPeriPack(), it seems we can only set one radius there. We would be most grateful if anyone can tell us how to setup a random dense packing for bidisperse particles.

Many thanks,
Lei