[Question #406791]: error in making the .gts file from .stl file

I've created a geometry using Autocad2013 software (.dwg format) and exported it to .stl in Rhinoceros5, and convert the file to .gts format using " stl2gts -r < fileName.stl > fileName.gts " method, but can't open the .gts file and it seems that the file hasn't been made correctly.
What can I do to get the correct .gts file for my work?Is any method for that?or I must use other method for that?
Best regards, Alma