Re: [Question #407567]: the global cannot work

xjin is still having a problem:
Sorry, I do not clear  my question.
But I make this question for the reason that I try to write a script to model a Tunnel excavation. I need to erase some particles.I try to make a set to get the particles of the solid.
from yade import pack
sp=pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud((0,0,0),(1,1,.5),rMean=.08)
sp.toSimulation()

qt=[]
globals()['qt']=locals()['qt']
for i in (0,len(O.bodies)):
qt=qt+[i]
Then I use the def to earse the particles, and I want to delete the particles's numeber in the set--qt.

when the number-5 particle is deleted, I try to delete the number in the
set-qt. the script is like this:

def cc():
global qt
qt=qt-[5]