[Question #407652]: negative or positive prescription of forceN

Hi, everyone
  I used the paraview to do the postprocessing. I recorded the 'intr' and used the data to output the chain figure of forceN. The scale values is about from '-16' to '+89'.But if I used the function 'O.interactions.phys.Fn' to output forceN, I found out the opposite result. The scale values is about from '+16' to '-89'. So I am confused about the nagative or positive prescription of forceN. As far as I understand, the pressure should be negative and the tension should be positive, right or not?

Thank you.

Liu keqi