[Question #428040]: How to use SRM method in order to promote failure in YADE?

Dear all,
I want to use the strength reduction method in order to lead the slope model to failure in trunk-master/examples/jointedCohesiveFrictionalPM/gravityLoading.py example.
as refer to this in paper [1], I know that should activate strength reduction process (i.e. decreasing imultaneously the tensile strength and cohesion of the local interaction links) for reaching to unstable condition. How can I use this for my work? Is there any specified function or code for this?
I had very searching about this subject in Yade documentation and question, but I couldn't any answer.

[1] Modelling progressive failure in fractured rock masses using a 3D discrete element method -Luc Scholtès, Frédéric-Victor Donze - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1365160912000391

Thanks a lot for attentions,
Alma