Re: [Question #432620]: How to understand getStress?

getStress() function computes the result based on normalForce and
shearForce of interactions. BubblePhys is one of a few IPhys classes, that
does not have shearForce.. The code probably should throw some error, but
it does not so you get a strange result..

If you change BubbleMat to FrictMat, it should work ok.. What material are
you using in other simulations?

cheers