Re: [Question #432837]: how to get stress values with VTKExporter

alma is still having a problem:
Hi Mr Stransky,
Thanks a lot for your response and I'm sorry for responsing in my recenet post; I try clearly to describe and say my problems.
in relation to "this method isn't work" that I said, I need to help about two states that  you described them (the computation of stress also the export for visualization in Paraview). My leading aim for finding required parameters for visualization in Paraview for polyhedrons that be not referred to them in reference manual.
best regards,
Alma