Re: [Question #434127]: problem in creating the contact law between two polyhedron blocks

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Segmentation faults i.e. crash usually reveal much worse issues than how
parameters "work". Most often, it means the simulation definition is
flawed, leading YADE to handle operations that are impossible to perform
/ radically different than what the code is supposed to handle.

Here, all your interactions are of PolyhedraGeom type as for their geom. However, the only Law2 you include is supposed to handle ScGeom6D interaction geom types (see [*] if you wonder how I know this)
Hence the crash.... By the way, you probably had a corresponding message, it would be useful to provide it in your question if not to read it ;-)

Your problem is to find a consistent functors combination to perform
polyhedrons YADE simulations. I do not know the answer to this question,
but the functor names will greatly assist you in this task.

Jerome

[*] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#base-engines