Re: [Question #434127]: problem in creating the contact law between two polyhedron blocks

alma is still having a problem:
Hello Mr Stransky and Mr Duriez,
How can I model a medium with polyhedra with a given cohesion between them in addition to friction, by yade? It is not surprising that there are no examples on this type of problem.
For my simple script, how can I modify it to take into account in contact points simultaneously friction and cohesion (shear and normal cohesion). I don't want to convert all my polyhedra to sphere collection just in order to have cohesion between them.
Thank you very much by advance for your precious aids,
Alma