[Question #439162]: KeyError: "Unknown energy name 'kineticParticle'

Hello yade users !

I implement some equations in the "NewtonIntegrator.cpp" script to calculate the dissipated energy by damping and the kinetic energy. The label chosen for the kinetic energy is 'kineticParticle' and for the energy dissipated by damping is 'nonviscDampParticle'.

In fact, i simulate the triaxial compression test to calculate the different energy components but i obtain this error message:
KeyError: "Unknown energy name 'kineticParticle'." and "Unknown energy name 'nonviscDampParticle'."
I don't understand why the code don't recognize these energy label knowing that the code is compiled with the new energetic equation.
you find in these links "NewtonIntegrator.cpp", "NewtonIntegrator.hpp" and the triaxial compression test script.
NewtonIntegrator.cpp  https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=gJTd8XcTqX7aCgyVxJN       line 55 and line 90
NewtonIntegrator.hpp  https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=RkWOFG2bi1gkbV9RXFh
triaxial compression test  https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=ul6w12Hvz8wkZCE03Tl
the sample  https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=xTbw7ocfTIuDoaIScZJ