Re: [Question #432837]: how to get stress values with VTKExporter

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Interesting behavior...

The exact reasons are unclear to me, but note the "mystress" attribute
is not part of the C++ design of the class "Body" (see what's part of
the C++ design at [*]). It is in fact a surprise for me (thanks Jan !)
that such command is possible and works as expected (without the save-
load, at least).

Anyway, by saving/loading, I guess you're somehow forcing YADE terminal
and the Python objects that form your simulation (e.g. bodies b) to more
closely obey their C++ design (again, C++ defines what's saved and
loaded, and that's basically what you can see in [*]).

Doing so, you're cancelling the possibility defining a "Python-only"
b.mystress, it seems...

[*] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Body